Wednesday, February 9, 2011

INSPIRED!

I really liked the model we had last night at the life drawing session.  I like a model with curves or muscles.  Somehow being inspired by the model didn't produce great drawings!!!  This is my favorite for the evening.  Here is the first drawing of this pose where I threw in everything but the kitchen sink, with poor results.  I decided to draw it again keeping things simple.  This drawing was done by drawing with the dropper to the acrylic ink bottle.
Here are some of the other drawings with uneven results.  For the last pose I decided to do blind contour drawing with each liquid acrylic color and then do an accurate drawing on top with ink.  




1 comment:

  1. I really like the last one. Lots of feeling around the model creating a really textural drawing. Just my thing!

    ReplyDelete